in my Gundam Exia cosplay

in my Gundam Exia cosplay
standing with the one & only Danny Choo

Saturday, April 23, 2011

EGL April Theme: Lolita Transformation


My first post for EGL (EGL realated). I love seeing everyones before & after transformation. So I thought I should be part of this theme ^_^

(breakfast for champions: peas)

with blouse on, just wok up, and sister in back O.O

foundation and everything else
with lashes contacts, etc

make up stuff @_@
my new wig :3

photo from later that day at event

JSK: Cherry Fallin by BTSSB w/ matchin bow
Blouse: Bodyline
Socks: BTSSB
Shoes:BTSSB
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs
Bag: Sanrio from HotTopic
Accessories: handmade cuffs :)

Here is an additional coord....for EASTER!



JSK: Merry Makin by Angelic Pretty
Bow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Bodyline
Socks: Candy A/P
Shoes:BTSSB
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs
Parasol: BTSSB
Accessories: handmade bunny ears :) 6%DokiDoki

Have a good Easter everyone! ^^

5 comments:

  1. Cute transformation :3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo love the merry making! the print is so cute and perfect for easter as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH! I didn't see this! Your transformation is cuuute <3

    ReplyDelete