in my Gundam Exia cosplay

in my Gundam Exia cosplay
standing with the one & only Danny Choo

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big DM23 Pink review

I was so excited and happy to get my first set of Pink circle lens!
I wanted a different approach on color contacts, and Pink is not normal.
So I was super excited to try color contacts that were not neutral (not brown, hazel, blue, etc.)
These are my 12th circle lens that I have purchased.
My first review, just for fun. ^^
(with flash to see overall color)

Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Brand : G&G
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

POSITIVES:
Overall comfort throughout the day. (i thought 14.5mm would dry me out o.o)
Great enlarging effect.
Soft and subtle, not bold.

NEGATIVES:
Pink color not as vibrant has I want it to be.
If the pink stood out, these lens would have been much better ^^

(with flash) where you can the see the pink visibly
(lighting from window) pink looks nice here too ^^

purchased from PinkyParadise.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review~!
    It's hard finding a pink & purple lenses that are bold :\ I remember I had GEO Nudy purples and they didn't stand out too much.

    ReplyDelete